Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fwd: Quotation of the Day

"Whatever we feel we most need is what we most need to give."      Unknown
 

"I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver."
— Maya Angelou

 

I remember a time when I believed the "love" I possessed was limited and I should give that love to only those special people in my life.  I am very thankful for Krysta's (my daughter) father, as I watched him, he gave so much caring, love and compassion to everyone.  I learned by watching him the cup in my soul filled with love is bottomless.  As soon as some love has been given, the cup is refilled. 

In those years, I yearned to be loved.  Now, that I know "love" is naturally generated, with out effort, and I give it spontaneously to everyone, my life is filled with love from a multitude of sources.  My cup runneth over.

Anything you'd like to share.  I'd love to hear what you have to say. 

All of my quotations are posted on my blog at http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/.  Visit there, there are two feeds that provide new quotations each day that are inspirational and I'd love for you to post your comments there for others to learn and responds to.  Or you can respond to this email to share you thoughts, which ever makes you more comfortable. 

Love you all,

Jacky


No comments:

Post a Comment