Thursday, December 24, 2009

Quotation of the Day

"We're all sustained by relationships."       Meryl Streep
 
 
What a wonderful quotation I came across this morning to share.  As we all work together, exchange with one another and go about our day this is truly what it all comes down to.  Relationships.  The day at work is either ruined or cherished because of relationships.  Family get together's, ruined or cherished.  To be sure, there are times my actions may not have been sustaining to others in fact maybe the opposite, making others suffer, making them contract from me.  
 
At this time of year, some joyfully gather others dread it.  I know that I can work harder to be the family member who unites and sustains for others, be the friend who listens and cares, be the co-worker who is solution oriented.  In all, I could point out others mistakes less, promote their attributes, own my own mistakes and look forward taking the best of qualities forward and forgetting, truly forgetting the rest. 
 
I wish you all the most wonderful Christmas Holiday and very Happy New Year. 
 
Reach out and share the best of yourself all who sustain you.
 
Any thoughts you'd like to share?  I'd love to hear them.
 
Love you all,
 
Jacky
 
 
You can see this and other wonderful quotations at:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment