Monday, November 30, 2009

Quotation of the Day

"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."       Hugh Downs
 
Isn't it such a wonderful thing to realize that your happiness can be carried with you, already determined.  You don't have be concerned about any circumstance or situations, you simply know you're going to be happy.  This is probably the most most valuable gift I have gaven myself when I learned this lesson. 
 
Remembering the time I spent in my life prior to knowing I am responsible for my own happiness, no one else, wow life is so much richer, consistent and precious in comparison. 
 
Any thoughts you'd like to share?  Please do.
 
Have a wonderful Holiday Season:
 
Love you all,
 
Jacky
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment