Friday, July 9, 2010

Quotation of the Day

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."       Oprah Winfrey
 
 
When I am in turmoil about anything in life this often tends to be the source.  That what I desire is in conflict with the right thing to do.  As my mind ponders options really it is simply a serious of thoughts generated to justify what I desire which typically is in contradiction the right thing to do.  I am happy to say as time goes by I more often resolve doing the right thing.  I pray for the day that doing the right thing simply becomes my default action. 
 
 
Anything you'd like to share?
 
Love you all,
Jacky
 
  P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:    http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment