Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quotation of the Day

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.         - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
 
I cannot beleived I found this quotation after the one I sent yesterday so I had to share it as well.  I know I am the project the "project" I am to be working on.  But to keep in mind that at the same time I may possibly promote and inspire others to become more than what they may see themselves to be at a given moment inspires me.  Knowing my weaknesses sometimes overwhelmes my thoughts diminishing my feel of self worth; if I could inspire someone else to feel and know their wonder and divinity when their negative thoughts make them unworhty, I an confident that we both will be lifted. 
 
Anything you'd like to share?
 
Love you all,
 
Jacky
 
 
  P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:    http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment