Sunday, August 1, 2010

Quotation of the Day

"Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do."
Brian Tracy
 

Each day travels by, goals achieved, goals forgotten.  Enthusiasm trigged by wonderful things that happen coexist as weariness of each day seemly the same as yesterday dulling my senses.  Disappointments discourage me and acceptance of my circumstances lures me into contentment and not desiring to imagine, I allow limitation to dictated my life.        

I have learned my enthusiasm and inspiration have dementia.  That if too many hours pass that I do not fuel my inspiration and enthusiasm the fires die and I give way to complacency.  I know I choose to live an inspired life engaging my imagination to create the wonder I know is possible.  But it takes work.  It requires that I have an attitude of if something is it to be that it is  up to me; to step up take the responsibility of my life and make even the most mundane of things come to life. 

Imagine, dream and create daily feeling life enthusiastically and contintual gratitude for all my blessings.  Each of you are things I am most grateful for. 

Anything you'd like to share?

Love you all,

Jacky

 

 P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:  http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment