Friday, April 24, 2009

Quote of the day 4/24/09

What might my life be like were I to give in to the rhythms of my own ragged dance? —Susan Hanson


I am running into a lot of quotes with this theme. If they're showing up like this the message must be needed somewhere so I'll share it.

Like the last quote I sent talking about that we sense there are things we should or desire to do and we don't act. Again a quote that tells us to go inside of ourselves, find our own answers, be inspired and let our purpose come to life!!! Isn't this what we are meant to do? I all to often I do not go inside, contemplate and allow my feelings to inspire me. I allow reasoning, thinking to detract me in to what seems acceptable and appropriate. I fear being judged by others.

Look at history, and books successful people have written about their accomplishment, and a common theme is those around these people who were so successful, were thought by their friends and loved one's to be crazy, eccentric and often were scorned for acting on their desires.

Well based on what they have, they created or attained I need to adjust who I'm allowing to influence my actions and trust myself and never give up.

Share you thoughts PLEASE!

Love you all,

Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment