Monday, April 13, 2009

Quote of the Day 4/13/2009

Our ideas, like orange-plants, spread out in proportion to the size of the box which imprisons the roots. Edward Bulwer Lytton

If only my creative mind could be as indiscriminate in search for new direction and growth as roots reaching out, what would I learn, what would I see, what would I come to understand that my limited experiences have not provided me. My judgement of directs my decisions, how can I undo that learned process to allow the variety or options this vast world provides.

I do exercise my mind to grow through exposure to new material through reading and challenge myself to be better through self examination therefore I believe I'm transplanting into larger boxes as I go. However, my discretion selects direction when if I could eliminate judgement I believe surprises of life would unfold. Where did this take your mind??

Respond with your thoughts.

Love you all, Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment