Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's...best to assume that heaven is right here, right now, and let the stars fall where they may. —Margaret Gunther

I have worked hard in the last 5 years, reading, studying, adjusting my responses and controlling my thoughts in an effort to try to accomplish what is stated in this quote. Then in the last few months I fell off the wagon in a big way. I believe this quote states the way we were meant to live our lives, trusting that the things that come to us are divinely inspired and to not resist the things that appear to difficult or "ends" but rather to trust the saying when a door closes a window opens and move forward boldly, confidently and know the outcome will be a blessing.

I have allowed emotion and most likely some fears rooted in past hurt to undo my hard work. I failed to be diligent in controlling my thoughts and allowed complacency to be the door for weaker, victimization thoughts to creep back in.

This regression has brought a loved one of mine to suffer along with me, for that I am sorry. I will work to adjust this set back and be a more positive influence and trust that all outcomes are the stars falling where they may.

Respond with comments please:

I love you all,

Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment