Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quote of the day 3/18/2009

"Victory belongs to the most persevering." - Napoleon

I am sure this is not Napoleon's meaning of this quote however, I post this one today because I am reading a relationship book called Love and Respect and this relates so well to the point of the book that who you are a partner ultimately has nothing to do with your partner. Your alone are accountable for your actions as a partner regardless of your partners actions. Therefore, if you can be the partner you're meant to be, be responsible for your own actions and then Persevere, your relationship will be successful.

I seems incredibly too easy to decide to stop working on a relationships. But the only way to reap the reward is to Persevere and reach the 50th anniversary, sit on the porch and feel the love and pride you've attained in mastering all you've been through.

I have many mentors of this behavior in my life. You know who you are I have told you. Let me say again, they way you handle your relationships are lesson to me in developing one I in which I choose to persevere! Thank you. Mentors are constant support that aids me in making better decisions even though I may have never talked to you about how you've impacted me.

Love you all,

Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment