Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quote of the day 3/17/2009

"It's never too late to become the person you might have been." - George Elliot

"Never give up, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

If a trip of a thousand miles begins with just one step and today is never too late to start to be what you want to and be, do what you want to do, or have what you want to have. That means tomorrow is the same. So if you fell off the wagon yesterday, today isn't too late as is tomorrow. Forgive yourself and then, Never give up, never, never give up.

"Yesterday's failures are today's seeds that must be diligently planted to be able to abundantly harvest tomorrow's successes." - Author Unknown


The things in life you personally sacrificed and grew the most for, are the most prized possessions. Be bold in defining what you want and in sacrificing to get it.

My Confession: In the last couple of weeks I have learned that I often do not own or take responsibility for what I want out of life. I become passive and I think I mask this passivity as thought it were humbleness. Or possibly even a caring for others when truly it was a cop out not to have to stand up and act and know as though I deserved what I wanted and that I needed to take the responsibility to attain what I wanted. In preparing for this Quote of the Day by reading through he quotes I may want to share this weakness in myself was revealed. I'll now post these quotes and this writing in a place I'll see for a while to keep this in my awareness so I can work on improving.

Love you all,

Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment