Saturday, March 14, 2009

Quote of the day 3/14/2209

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." - James Allen


So, this being true, I cannot look anywhere else to blame for what I have in my life right this minute. My current situation/life was created by my imagination, desires, beliefs, basically what I chose to focus on and spend my energy thinking about.

I have a great deal to be thankful for. I also see that I have a great deal to be responsible for. Therefore, I must take the time to identify what I spend my time thinking about and take control of the what takes up the recesses of my mind and create the situations/life I choose to have. I must stop allowing my thoughts to manifest by default and DECIDE what occupies my mind!!!!! As, that is where my tomorrow is obviously created.

Any thoughts?

Love you all,

Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment