Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quotation of the Day

Challenges are what you came for. And you are

never, ever, given a challenge you cannot overcome.

 

The purpose of life is to give you a chance to be the grandest version of the greatest vision ever you held about Who You Are. When challenges arrive, then,  move straight to clarity: This is what you came for.

 

Now rise to this occasion, and know that you have

every resource with which to create the right and

perfect outcome.

 

 

Now and as a child, I believed I could be one who calms, loves and promotes others; solution oriented and a problem solver.  These were a few of my grandest visions of myself and who I must strive each moment to be/become.  To accomplish this I have been plagued with curbing my judgment of others, whew constant work!!!  I must allow them the same I grace and understanding I afford myself.  I am learning and working daily to keeping my focus on me, my true project, and only extend only acceptance and love to others.


I remember many times being submerged in circumstances that challenged my belief I could overcome them, even altering my thoughts to believing I deserved these struggles.  Now being on the other side of them I can see that who I am and what I am capable of today is directly related to the surmounting of struggle.  


Anything you'd like to share?

 

Love you all,

Jacky


P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:

 http://jackyabell.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment