Monday, June 20, 2011

Quotation of the Day

..that it is the neglect of timely repair that makes

rebuilding necessary.

Richard Whately said that:  Take a

look today at what you need to repair. Who has been

hurt by you...or ignored?

 

Don't get into a lot of guilt around this -- just repair it.



Hi Everyone:
The message in this quotation requires sharing.  I know that in my daily activities I neglect to nurture and love those I come in contact with appropriately.  With this wonderful reminder, I intend to take notice, be loving, accepting and promoting to all and look at all my relationships and immediately repair any requiring it. 

I was especially grateful for the reminder to not get caught up in guilt or the details of the circumstance of these situations requiring repair, just repair them.  

Love you, I hope this message is meaningful and helpful to you.    


--
Namaste,
Jacky


P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:

 http://jackyabell.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment