Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quotation of the Day

 "Love cannot remain by itself—it has no meaning. Love must be put into action, and that action is service."  Mother Teresa
 
 

Acts of service; is it any wonder we find ourselves through helping others, we find peace through our true acts of service, we find solutions to our problems or learn we don't really have problems worth worrying about in the aid of others. 
 
It is up to me to put Love in Action.  I must infuse Love into all acts through out the day and truly not just for others but turn it inward as well.  Unleash it abundantly into action through my thoughts, my feelings, my words, all forms of communication, my observances, my judgements, my hopes, my life. 
 
I know I can improve greatly in this.  I know how one act of kindness (service), a smile or compliment can change someone else's day and the wonder is how many other people were affected in a positive ways through that one act. 
 
Anything you'd like to share?
 
Love you all,
 
Jacky
 
 
 P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:  http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment