Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thought I'd give you a Laugh for this Quotation of the Day

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just for fun I thought we'd have a laugh.  I took me til I was in my 30's to learn to laugh at myself and not take life so seriously.  Some areas of my life I'm still working on this quality.  After reading these quotations I now the problem with my photographic memory is I simply need to buy film.  That I've been frustrated thinking my adversaries were smarter than me but they're simply insane, yea.  My being in a constant state of suspense is a good thing, who knew?  I know for SURE I am just a 12 minute egg, I know it, I just know it!!!!  And, I'm still looking for my booger, so excuse me please
 
Love you all,
 
Jacky
 
P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations/responses at:  http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment