Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quotation of the Day


...that if you think you have nothing to lose, you win. If

you think you have something to win, you lose.

 

It all drives to motivation. Why are you doing what you

are doing right now? To avoid loss? To achieve gain?

Wrong reason both times. Life is not about win-and-lose.

Life is about being or not being, expressing or not

expressing, who you are.

 

Don't do things for personal benefit. And don't do things

to avoid personal damage. Do things to feel personal

authenticity. Then your life will make sense, no matter

what is going on around you.

 

It is clear why you have been told this today, yes? 

-
I have struggled much through out my life to discount "others" opinion and do that spontaneously bubble up inside of me and living that true authenticity he talks about.  Too often, I succomb to my impression of pier pressure (although I am confident that "others" were not thinking of me as my mind pictured them to be) and do that that I perceive would be palatable to those around me.  I wonder how often my impression were completely false and I did a muted version of my desire to please no one!!!!!

Join me, remind me, and aid me by being an example, as I will for you, and let's live our own truth, our own authenticity thereby enriching our life and our world.   Win/Win.  

Namaste,
Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment