Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Quotation of the Day


...that on this day will you have an opportunity to attend

your own inauguration.

 

You are invited by life to elect yourself a Spiritual

Leader, and to take office today. What does a

spiritual leader say? A spiritual leader does not say,

"Follow me." A spiritual leader says, "I'll go first."

 

Decide today to take the oath: I promise to "go first"

in demonstrating forgiveness, compassion, understanding,

generosity, kindness, cheerfulness, positivity, and love.



I promise, to "go first" in demonstrating forgiveness, compassion, understanding, generosity, kindness, cheerfulness, positivity, and love.  


I ask you to gently point out when I fail as I am truly desirous exhibiting these qualities at all times.  Thank you.


Anything you'd like to share? 


--
Namaste,
Jacky


P.S. Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:

http://jackyabell.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment