Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quotation of the Day

Beset by a difficult problem? Now is your chance to shine. Pick yourself up, get to work and get triumphantly through it.    Ralph Marston

 
Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.   Ralph Marston

 
 
Hello, I have missed writing.  These quotations were especially personal today.  As an independent person recent events have pointed out, again, my natural resistance to accepting or asking for help in certain situations in my life.  In many cases independence is healthy and necessary however, there are times when unwillingness or inability to ask for help and accept support or aid when needed can create unhealthy circumstance and generate fear in building healthy mutually fulfilling relationships where both parties need to be needed.  For this I must bring myself to face my fears, putting myself in situations where I openly express my need for others; shining the light on my weakness to do just as the quotation says; Shine, get to work and triumph. 
 
Through out my life there have been those people who have overlooked my weaknesses and been there for me unconditionally.  To those I dedicate my second quotation.  May I take this moment to thank you expressing extreme gratitude for your presence in my life and loving me for my attributes and forgiving my less attractive qualities. 
 
Anything you'd like to share?
 
Love you all,
 
Jacky
 
 
 P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:  http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment