Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quotation of the Day

"In each of us are places where we have never gone. Only by pressing the limits do you ever find them."    Dr. Joyce Brothers 
 
 
I wish I could say that I consistently and consciously make decisions to press my limits.  As I look back I must thank "life" for the majority of my expansion.  The most recent expansion was the news the state agency I worked for was being privatized.  Many of my friends/coworkers and I have gone through significant personal expansion in this transition, in starting a business and learning the importance of relationships and how much we can support and inspire each other the unsettling, uncertain environment change thrusts upon you.  
 
I would love to become a person who presses my own limits and spurs growth and courage to intently forge into places I have never gone.  For it is there that I believe the wonder of life exists.  The reward for forging where you've never been gifts beyond complacency.   
 
Anything you'd like to share?
 
Love you all,
Jacky
 
 P.S.  Find this and other wonderful quotations and responses at:  http://jackyabell.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment