Thursday, May 14, 2009

It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."Ralph Waldo Emerson


So, how often is it that we do what we are afraid to do. I don't!!! Even when I can look back and find specific times in my life when circumstances pushed me to do something fearful and I overcame it and was so grateful at the outcome, still I allow the presents of "fear" to deter me from forging forward. The most difficult things in my past brought me some of the most treasured blessings whether they be opportunity, traits like strength or confidence, whatever. How is it that we can keep the blessed outcome in our present mind to aid us in forging forward and DOING those things that spur the fear?

Any ideas?

Love you all Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment